What is the correct spelling for OPPENED?
This word (Oppened) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OPPENED
- append -To this essay I must in honesty append a word or two of qualification; for this is one of the points on which a slightly greater age teaches us a slightly different wisdom:
- opened Tristram opened his eyes.
- opener "Yes; sort of eye-opener, I reckon," softly laughed Chick Travers, who was nervous and impatient.
- Appended Although obliged to be docked, according to the Leaplow law, to six inches, and brought down to a real bob, by both the public opinions of his country, for this was one of the few points on which these antagonist sentiments were perfectly agreed, he now appeared in just the largest brush I remember to have seen appended to a monikin!
- Happened I don't blame her for what has happened to me.
- Opined He clutched at the half-crown, and bent his trembling old body again, invoking, as I opined, a string of blessings on my unworthy head.