What is the correct spelling for OPPENMENTS?
This word (Oppenments) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPPENMENTS
- opponent But take a piece of friendly advice-don't spare your opponent , were it the king himself, for it might cost you your life.
- Appointments Three generations have added to its beauty and appointments.
- Ointments There, where I ran away from, there everything smelled of ointments, of spices, of wine, of excess, of sloth.
- openings "Corrie is home," Gerard announced, pausing in one of the arched openings .
- ornaments Isabel helped her in this with a trembling dread, as all the others except Lady Maxwell and her son were now gone out silently; and presently the picture was down, and leaning against the wall; the ornaments and sacred vessels packed away in their box, with the vestments and linen in another.
- opponents Had he possessed a temperament like that of either of his opponents , he would have gone on and have simply forced acquiescence; for any legislative body can certainly enforce what rules it may choose to make as to the conduct of its own members in addressing it; but his courage failed him, and he withdrew from the contest, leaving the victory with Democrats.
- payments It was divided into two by a grate of iron, behind which sat the officer who made the payments .
- apartments It was not long, however, before he found himself in Bettina's own apartments .
- tenements The ultimate cost of life in those tenements , in terms of human happiness, is high enough.
- elopements See what elopements come to.
- adornments He cared nothing for the scarcity or the external adornments of a volume; but he had a huge appetite for knowledge, and he longed to have the means of referring to all that could illustrate the progress of the race.
- dependents What man could he did to keep his poverty from bearing hard on his dependents , and never master or landlord was more beloved.
- pennants The windows rattled, and the wind rushing down the chimney blew the flame into little flags and pennants of colour.
- pavements When she turned her face homeward, she had reached the foot of the hill before she realised that the first long walk over country roads was hard for one accustomed to city pavements .
265 words made from the letters OPPENMENTS
4 letter words made from OPPENMENTS:eeto, ento, eons, epos, esop, eteo, meen, meet, mene, meno, meon, meso, metn, moen, monn, mons, mope, mops, most, mote, neem, neon, nest, nets, noen, nome, none, nose, note, omen, omne, onen, onne, open, opet, osen, peen, peep, pene, penn, pent, peon, peso, pest, peto, poem, poet, pome, pomp, pone, pons, pope, pose, post, pots, seem, seen, seep, sene, sent, sept, smen, snot, some, sone, spot, stem, step, stop, teem, teen, temp, tepe, teso, tnsm, tome, tone, tons, tope, tops, tsen.
5 letter words made from OPPENMENTS:emote, empts, enets, enone, enset, enson, enten, eppes, epton, esten, etens, etons, meets, menen, menne, menno, menon, mento, mesen, meson, mesto, meton, moeen, moest, monee, monet, monte, mopes, mosen, moten, neems, neeps, nemes, nemns, nenes, neots, nepos, neset, neste, netes, netop, nomes, nones, noten, notes, oeste, omens, omnes, onnes, onsen, onset, opens, opepe, oppen, peens, peets, pemon, penem, penes, penne, penns, pense, pente, pents, peoms, peons, peope, pepos, pepto, pesme, peson, peten, petes, poeme, poeps, poets, pompe, pomps, pones, ponet, ponts, popen, popes, posen, poste, potee, potes, semen, semon, senen, senne, sente, seton, snoep, somen, sonne, speen, speno, spent, spome, steep, steme, stemp, stene, stenn, stoen, stoep, stomp, stone, stonn, teems, teens, temen, temes, temne, tempo, teneo, tenes, tenno, tenom, tenon, tenos, tense, tenso, tepes, teppo, tesem, teseo, tomes, tonen, tones, tonne, topee, tosee.
3 letter words made from OPPENMENTS:ene, ent, eon, eos, ese, esm, est, men, mes, mon, mop, mot, mps, mst, nee, neo, net, nne, not, one, ops, opt, pee, pen, pep, pes, pet, pms, poe, pom, pop, pot, pst, see, sen, sep, set, som, son, sop, sot, stm, stp, tee, ten, toe, tom, ton, top, tpn.