What is the correct spelling for OPPENNED?
This word (Oppenned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OPPENNED
- opener The game with Hale had been a genuine eye-opener.
- openness Notwithstanding his want of earnestness and openness, he had an air of self-possession, and it was easy to read in him an after-thought of conspiracy.
- opponent The irritation he felt, however, was equalled by the sense of satisfaction that stole over the elder as he passed his opponent engaged in carrying out his convictions.
- penned The man penned in jail, growing thin of cheek and lank of limb, could wait.
- pinned Anyway, one fell on me, and it just crushed me to the ground, and held me pinned there.