What is the correct spelling for OPPISE?
This word (Oppise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPPISE
- appease It took much time and much pleading on Jean's part to convince Ada that there was really no spirit under her bed, and then it took more time and pleading to appease her anger.
- uppish She looks in the glass and sees herself, and then she gets miserable and uppish because there ain't nobody in these parts good enough for her to marry.
- Ope Now ope thine eyes to what I answer thee, And thou shalt see thy creed and my discourse Fit in the truth as centre in a circle.
- Apes A whole population of great artists vied with each other in every department of human skill- "Qualis apes aestate nova per florea rura Exercet sub sole labor-" Giotto and Andrea Pisano were not long dead; their pupils were carrying on the great traditions; and splendid schools of sculpture and painting flourished, especially in those districts through which our poet's business led him.
- popes Perhaps Catholics felt that there had been so many popes that the life of any particular one was no great matter.
- applies But this principle of judgment applies of necessity to all great work in art.
36 words made from the letters OPPISE
4 letter words made from OPPISE:eipo, epos, esop, peso, pipe, pope, pose, seoi.
3 letter words made from OPPISE:eos, epi, ies, ipo, iso, ops, pei, pep, pes, pie, pip, poe, poi, pop, ppi, psi, sep, sip, sop.
5 letter words made from OPPISE:pepos, pepsi, pipes, poeps, poise, popes, popie, posie, seipp.