What is the correct spelling for OPPOSSED?
This word (Oppossed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPPOSSED
- opposed The Judge looked gravely opposed.
- opposite In the wall immediately opposite you will find a door.
- oppressed Since the ministers did not dread giving public offence to the army, and in matters where the offence would be felt most acutely,-since they refused to recognize both its services and its rights, it may be easily supposed that the military were disgusted and oppressed when they appeared before the ministry as individuals.
- poised So self-poised it seems; so alive, and yet so still!
- posed Yet the question posed me.
- unopposed This being accordingly executed, while the Tarentines hurried to defend the town on the side attacked, Fabius received the signal from the Bruttian, scaled the walls, and entered the town unopposed.
- appeased At last I appeased him by saying that we would sup together.
67 words made from the letters OPPOSSED
4 letter words made from OPPOSSED:deop, dope, dose, doss, epos, esop, odeo, oedo, oppo, oseo, pedo, peso, pood, poop, pope, pose, seso, sood, sops, spoo, sspe.
3 letter words made from OPPOSSED:des, doe, dos, edo, edp, eos, ode, oed, ops, pep, pes, pod, poe, pop, sep, sod, sop, sos, sse.
5 letter words made from OPPOSSED:doose, dopes, doppe, doses, dosso, espoo, essop, odsos, ooped, ooses, oppos, pepos, podos, poeps, poods, pooed, poops, popeo, popes, posed, poses, posse, posso, sodoe, speos, spode, spods.