What is the correct spelling for OPPRES?
This word (Oppres) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OPPRES
- apprise "So the Colonel has sent you to apprise me of his situation?" said the Lieutenant, without waiting for Zapote's explanation.
- oppress Thou shalt not oppress him."
- oppressor They were ready except one brother, who wielded his sword in the service of the oppressor, and thus became to the others a dreaded and despised enemy.
- ypres Ypres is an uncanny place.
- Spores The spores of these organisms are very resistant and survive all ordinary concentrations.
- apples Can we pick apples in the orchard?