What is the correct spelling for OPR?
This word (Opr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPR
- apr It was in the month of Apr il.
- cpr Children and infants have a low risk of rib fractures during CPR, with an incidence less than 2%, although, when they do occur, they are usually anterior and multiple.
- o'er "Saviour, to Thy cottage home Once the daylight used to come: Thou hast often seen it break Brightly o'er the Eastern lake.
- oar I tried it myself from the time when I could handle a boat oar , until I was twenty-seven years of age.
- ops It is indeed true that it is impossible to feel absolutely certain as to what steps men took for the imitation of the beautiful works of Nature in these arts before the flood, although it appears, most probable that even then they practised all manner of painting and sculpture; for Bel, son of the proud Nimrod, about 200 years after the flood, had a statue made, from which idolatry afterwards arose; and his celebrated daughter-in-law, Semiramis, queen of Babylon, in the building of that city, introduced among the ornaments there coloured representations from life of divers kinds of animals, as well as of herself and of her husband Ninus, with the bronze statues of her father, her mother-in-law, and her great-grandmother, as Diodorus relates, calling them Jove, Juno, and Ops -Greek names, which did not then exist.
- or Don't play with fire or Unplug my wire, beg or steal It's not for hire – Beatbox by zz top
- Our money power cruelty blood is shed in our – Last Things by KMFDM
- Ope I cannot ope it to them.
- OPP Yet the general prosperity was undisturbed, Boissier, L'Opp.
- OP jaar verstrooid,, Op Yo ik ben op weg naar de top – Jamie Diss by Fabio
- NPR In a 2014 music and fashion conversation with NPR , singer and model Solange discussed the album, saying "Brandy is really the foundation of a lot of this very innovative, progressive, experimental R&B.
1 words made from the letters OPR
3 letter words made from OPR:pro.