What is the correct spelling for OPSREY?
This word (Opsrey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPSREY
- apr 89 From Apr . 16, 1838, Lieut.
- apse Sully's work had been Romanesque, and choir and apse were now rebuilt in the new style, to harmonise with the remainder of the church.
- aspire Then we had talked over the possibility which lay before every man who knew not fear, and who dared stake everything on fate, and how no man was more fitted to aspire to the rule of a warrior race than such a born warrior as myself; and, although now I had come to see the foolishness of such dreams-for I loved Umzilikazi as a dog does his master-and, further, was happy enough in my position as second fighting induna-yet it might be that Nangeza, who was ill-disposed to me now by reason of her evil and over-reaching temper, had whispered abroad such old tales- adding insidiously to them, as the manner is with women-and these might have reached the ears of the King-as what indeed did not?
- opera As there was no performance at the Opera that night, I went to the cardinal's reception; I found no difference towards me either in the cardinal's manners, or in those of any other person, and the marchioness was even more gracious than usual.
- oppose But it is not for you to oppose that Government with an enemy on its march to Paris.
- oppress "That is probably one of the things that will oppress mankind forever.
- APSES In plan, the normal type of the tangential chapel is semicircular; some, however, are pentagonal, and some composed of a small circle, serving as cililhoir, and part of a large circle, as nave; some are oblong with eastern apses.
87 words made from the letters OPSREY
3 letter words made from OPSREY:eos, esr, ops, ore, per, pes, poe, pre, pro, pry, pyr, rep, res, roe, rye, sep, sop, soy, spy, yes.
4 letter words made from OPSREY:epos, eros, esop, espy, opry, oser, peor, peso, peyo, poer, pore, pose, posy, prey, pros, prys, pyes, pyre, reys, roey, rope, ropy, rose, rosy, roye, roys, ryes, rype, seor, sore, spey, spry, sype, syro, yeps, yoes, yore, yose, yser.
5 letter words made from OPSREY:ersoy, oyers, peros, peyos, poesy, pores, poser, poyer, poyse, preso, preys, prose, prosy, pryse, pyres, pyros, ropes, ropey, royse, soper, sorey, soyer, spore, spyre, spyro, yores, yorps, ypres.