What is the correct spelling for OR10?
This word (Or10) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OR10
- ar Even as Dion realized this, his mother was poured back into the round face and plump figure beside the fire, and greeted him with the usual almost saccharine sweet smile, and: Dee-ar, I wasn't expecting you to-day.
- er I understand why every one is fond of Auger.
- ir Come, what book shall I bring you, the Ancora, the Ramillete, or the Camino Recto para ir al Cielo?
- o'er What need had we to reckon o'er Misdoubts or threatenings?
- oar But the finding of their boat, with the positive evidence furnished by the oar and the rope, was conclusive, and what made it the more interesting was the fact that the island must have had such a visit within two, or at the most, not over three months ago.
- ob "Oh, yes, sar; she got plenty ob money," declared Julius, whereupon Hanson began pricking up his ears.
- oh "Oh yes, we can.
- on It's all on me.
- or Or we could go to Phyros, and get home from there."
- orb St. Edward's Staff, a sceptre of gold, 4 feet 7 inches in length, surmounted by an orb which is supposed to contain a fragment of the true cross.
- ore "One guess is as good as another," he replied, and moved away with his piece of ore .
- orr Major Orr did his best to console us both with refreshment and kind words.
- os Ph'Aselis signifies Os Vulcani, sive apertura ignis; in other words a chasm of fire.
- Nor Neither the one nor the other.
- Cor You see they must tax us on something, and while they class whisky as a luxury-" "Cor-rn whisky?"
- OI An' what ward do Oi live in?"
2 words made from the letters OR10
3 letter words made from OR10:10o, r10.