What is the correct spelling for ORDAING?
This word (Ordaing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDAING
- fording In our regiment it was impossible to preserve order, and ours, like that of the others, became a go-as-you-please march in fording the stream; Governor Sprague strove to halt the regiment and make a stand to beat back the enemy, whereupon Colonel Burnside very promptly informed the Governor, in unmistakable and incontrovertible language, that himself was in command of the 1st Rhode Island Regiment.
- odin After a time they began to think that Odin , and not Tuisco, was the All-Father; all was dim and far off to them.
- ordained Each must bring its own divinely-ordained consequence.
- ordering Then, too, in ordering his life, he must be humble, sincere, and simple.
- outing And after all, Prudence looked forward to the little outing in the glorious October woods with eager anticipation.
- wording The wording of the will ran: "To my dear daughter, Martha, I leave the sum of one hundred dollars, and one cow named 'Bella.
- Adding "I do not know," he said, adding, much moved, and with another pressure of the arm: "If I had only known-!"
- Aiding A thorough master of his subject, he lacked altogether the power of aiding others to master it.
- Lording I don't want any cocksure fellow, with brand-new ideas lording it over me.
- Ordaining As the answers were unsatisfactory he tried to avert the augury by prayers to Heaven, by ordaining a general fast to all his Court, and by building churches.
263 words made from the letters ORDAING
3 letter words made from ORDAING:ado, ago, aid, ain, air, ani, dag, dia, dig, din, dna, doa, dog, don, gad, gar, gin, goa, god, ida, ido, iga, igd, iod, ion, ira, nad, nag, nig, nod, nog, oar, rad, rag, rid, rig, rio, rna, rod, ron.
5 letter words made from ORDAING:adoni, adorn, agori, airod, angio, anido, anigo, aodin, argon, aroid, dagon, dagor, daigo, dangi, dango, danio, dgoai, diago, digor, dinar, dinga, dingo, diran, dirgo, dogan, dogra, dogri, doina, doira, donar, donga, dorag, dorai, dorin, dorna, dragi, drain, drang, drigo, droga, drona, gadio, gadir, gandi, gando, ganor, gardi, gardo, garni, garno, giano, giard, gidar, giora, girod, giron, goard, godai, godan, goian, gonad, gonda, gonia, gorai, gorda, goria, gorni, grado, grain, grand, grani, grano, grian, grido, grind, groan, groin, indra, indro, ingra, iodan, iorga, nadir, nagri, nardo, nario, narod, ngaio, ngari, nidar, nidra, nigar, nigra, nirad, nodar, nogai, noria, odair, oding, ogrin, oirad, oiran, onair, ongar, orang, orani, ordan, organ, orgia, oring, ornda, radin, radio, radoi, radon, ragin, ragni, ragno, ragon, raido, raion, rando, rangi, rango, ranid, riang, riano, rigan, rigon, ringa, rinoa, rodia, rodin, rodna, rogin, ronga.
4 letter words made from ORDAING:agio, agni, agno, anio, aoid, argo, arid, arno, dagi, dago, dano, dari, darn, ding, dior, doar, doga, dogi, doin, dong, drag, dran, dron, gain, gaio, gand, gaon, gari, gion, gird, giro, gnod, goad, goan, goda, gona, gond, gorn, grad, gran, grid, grin, iago, idog, igno, igon, indo, inga, inoa, iong, iora, iran, iron, nagi, naor, nard, ngoi, nido, nodi, noir, nori, odin, odra, ogan, ogin, orad, oran, orga, ragi, rago, raid, rain, raio, rand, rani, rano, rdio, rido, riga, rigo, rind, ring, road, roan, roga, rogi, roig.