What is the correct spelling for ORDANCES?
This word (Ordances) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDANCES
- ordinance As for me, I have no helper other than the Almighty, and I am content to submit myself to His ordinance , for that He knoweth the purity of my intent."
- ordnance I have been round the C.C.S. and Ordnance Stores collecting all the stretchers I can lay my hands on.
- advances Advances in Educational Work.
- ordinances Nowhere are the people more absolutely subservient to the control of the priesthood, or more completely subject to the exacting ordinances of the Roman Catholic Church.
- ordains Did he get the treatment that custom ordains an officer should have, or did he also dig latrines and cook his bit of dripping meat over a wood fire like a "shenzy" native?
- dancers The other expressions in the prayer appear to be, either directions given to the dancers , or the sounds uttered as the dance proceeded.
- dunces Concanen was one of the "Dunces," and it was, of course, Akenside's purpose to shew Warburton's inconsistency in the different opinions he had expressed at different times of them and of their great adversary.
- ounces I weighed it carefully and then calcined it, and after the operation I weighed it again by chance, and what was my astonishment to find two pounds and thirteen ounces !
- ordinates As usually presented in the text-books, we have an analysis of the phenomenon of diminishing utility of a given commodity to a given individual, illustrated by a diagram, in which the ordinates represent diminishing psychological intensities.
- dances Alison watched them sitting out two dances in the shadow of the house, and she felt curious as to what they had to say to each other.
434 words made from the letters ORDANCES
3 letter words made from ORDANCES:ace, ade, ado, aec, ane, ans, arc, are, cad, can, car, ceo, cer, cns, con, cos, cro, das, dec, den, des, dna, doa, doc, doe, don, dos, dre, ear, edo, end, eon, eos, era, ern, esr, nad, nec, neo, nod, nrc, nsc, oar, oas, oca, ode, oed, one, ore, rad, ras, red, res, rna, roc, rod, roe, ron, sac, sad, scd, sea, sec, sen, sod, son.
5 letter words made from ORDANCES:aceos, acero, aceso, acned, acone, acorn, acres, adeno, adeso, adone, adore, adorn, aenos, aeons, ances, ancre, andes, andrs, anode, ansco, ansec, anser, arced, arens, arnes, arnos, arone, arons, arsed, arson, asner, cador, cadre, caeso, cando, caner, canoe, canor, cards, cares, carno, carns, caroe, carso, cased, cedar, censo, ceras, cerdo, cerna, ceron, coade, codas, coden, coder, codes, coens, coner, cones, conse, coras, corda, cords, cored, cores, corna, cornd, corne, corse, cosan, cosed, coser, crane, crans, craon, crean, credo, crena, creno, creon, croad, croan, crode, crone, dacer, dacre, dance, danco, daner, danse, danso, darco, dares, darne, darns, darse, dcase, deans, dears, decor, denar, densa, denso, deras, derna, derns, desac, desco, desra, doesn, donar, donas, doner, dones, doras, dorce, doren, dores, dorna, dorne, dosan, drace, draco, drane, dreno, drona, drone, earns, easco, eason, ednas, endas, ensco, ensor, eorsa, ercan, erdan, erdos, nacer, nacre, narcs, nardo, narod, nears, necas, necro, nerad, neros, nodar, noder, nords, norea, nored, norse, nosed, oasen, ocean, ocesa, odesa, oecad, oncer, onces, ondas, onder, ondes, oners, ordan, orden, oread, orena, orens, ornda, oscan, oscar, racon, raden, radon, rados, ranco, rande, rando, rands, rasco, rasen, reads, reans, redon, redos, renco, rends, renos, resod, rnase, roade, roads, roans, rocan, rocas, rocen, roden, rodna, ronca, rones, ronse, rosan, rosca, rosea, rosed, sacer, sacro, sader, saeco, sance, saned, saner, saone, sarde, sared, saren, sarno, sarod, saron, scare, scend, scode, scone, score, scorn, scrae, scrod, seaon, sedan, sedna, senad, sendo, senor, seond, seora, snare, snore, soane, soare, socan, sodae, soeda, sonae, sonar, sonce, sonda, sonea, soner, soran, sorda, sored, srdan.
4 letter words made from ORDANCES:acer, acne, acre, aden, aeon, aero, ards, areo, ares, arno, arse, asnd, cade, cane, cans, card, care, cars, case, cero, coda, code, coen, cone, cons, cora, cord, core, corn, cran, cred, cron, dace, daen, dane, dano, dare, darn, dean, dear, deca, deor, dero, doar, doer, donc, done, dose, dran, dron, earn, enad, endo, ends, eoan, eons, eros, esna, naor, narc, nard, naso, near, nerd, nero, noce, node, nods, noer, nose, oder, odra, oena, onca, once, oned, orad, oran, orca, orne, osen, oser, race, raed, rand, rano, rase, read, redo, rend, reno, road, roan, rods, roen, rosa, rose, sade, sand, sane, saor, sard, scad, scan, scar, scen, sear, send, seor, soar, soda, sone, sore.