What is the correct spelling for ORDEE?
This word (Ordee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDEE
- aide An aide -de-camp at once galloped off with the order, but two or three eventful hours elapsed before these guns were brought to bear upon the action.
- border 12-14. After having thus travelled some days, as it were in the dark, we arrived at Friedrichen Siel, near Carolinen Siel, in which neighborhood, on the border of the North Sea, lie Friedrichgroden, New Augustengroden, and New Friedrichgroden.
- horde Messengers were sent to bring them up, but the messengers were overtaken by a horde who ran.
- idea "There's an idea ," said his mother.
- odd Peter was an odd fellow; he was ten years too old for the child.
- ode Neither was the Great Stone Face forgotten, for the poet had celebrated it in an ode , which was grand enough to have been uttered by its own majestic lips.
- oder "Ja!" answered Lena, "but dat goes mit de oder scraps to be chopped for der breakfas'!"
- odor As the boy traversed the bottom of the Graveyard, he noticed a peculiarly offensive odor .
- older By and by he grew older .
- Arden And every house on Arden land shall be made sound and weather-tight and comfortable.
- Dee Dee had gone about it the wrong way to make the spoiled beauty look with favor on the little English girl:-prettier, better born, better bred, indeed!
- ODES The Odes , again, are much inferior to the majority of the Sonnets.
- odder "No odder than you saying Bark, and not half as odd as your calling it Albany," I interpolated, to help Francesca.