What is the correct spelling for ORDEER?
This word (Ordeer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDEER
- adder Just under the flower that the young lady intended gathering, a large puff-adder was coiled, and the reptile was evidently on the watch, as it struck my stick the instant I moved the flower.
- ardor For a short time ago I learned what woman's love is, and that I was mistaken when I believed Miriam shared the ardor of my heart.
- border A burning flush spread over her face and even to the border of the gown on her neck.
- deer Both dog and deer marched with the band, and remained with it when in quarters.
- eider COLK, s. The Eider duck, a sea-fowl, S. the Duntur Goose of Sibbald.
- ode If Dryden could see Europe to-day he might at least find one flaw in that ode of which he had so exalted an opinion.
- oder Other emigrants from Bismarck seem also to have assumed it; in the neighbouring town of Prenzlau the name occurs, and it is still found among the peasants of the Mark; as the Wends were driven back and the German invasion spread, more adventurous colonists migrated beyond the Oder and founded a new Bismarck in Pomerania.
- odor Pilli's odor lay heavily all around.
- odour And after that a general odour which he recognized at once.
- older He seemed ten years older .
- ordeal "What a terrible ordeal again awaits you!
- order Balthasar gave the order .
- orders And you obey my orders ?
- odder "Nebber mind; sailors of France, Denmark, an' odder places what hav consuls here, when waitin' for ship carry dem home comes here for fun-"