What is the correct spelling for ORDERET?
This word (Orderet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDERET
- adored But what is butterfly or beetle compared with the chiselled sentences carved out of air to constitute us part owner of the breathing image and spirit of an adored fair woman?
- ardent Years rolled away from the past; he recalled the young, generous, ardent man, whom, ere the character or career of either had been developed, he had called his friend.
- bordered "Well, yes, Master Marner," said Dolly, who sat with a placid listening face, now bordered by grey hairs; "I doubt it may.
- murdered Lily at that time did not know that her own mother had been murdered when mine was.
- ordered You needn't have ordered me to do it.
- ordering But Lee liked to do his own ordering , and, instead of hurrying to help Washington, he thought it would be a great deal better to do something on his own account; and so he endeavored to get into the rear of Cornwallis's army, thinking, that, if he should attack the enemy in that way, he might possibly win a startling victory, which would cover him with glory, and show how much better a soldier he was than that poor Washington who was retreating across the country, instead of boldly turning and showing fight.
69 words made from the letters ORDERET
4 letter words made from ORDERET:deer, deor, dero, doer, dote, eeto, ered, eteo, eter, etre, oder, odet, orte, redo, reed, rete, rort, rote, tero, toed, toer, tord, tore, torr, tree, treo.
5 letter words made from ORDERET:derer, derro, deter, detre, detro, doerr, dorer, dorre, dorte, drere, erode, order, ordet, ordre, reder, retro, roder, roede, roter, terro, toder, treed.
3 letter words made from ORDERET:doe, dot, dre, edo, err, ert, ode, oed, ore, orr, red, ret, rod, roe, rot, ted, tee, ter, tod, toe, tor.