What is the correct spelling for ORDERY?
This word (Ordery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDERY
- artery For the country between the Alleghany Mountains and the Mississippi the Ohio River was the great artery .
- doddery The commandant was a tall, doddery , antediluvian Prussian colonel, with long grey moustaches, the very image of the Monkey Brand advertisement, only perhaps not quite so good looking.
- oder I will deliver two battles between the Elbe and the Oder , and in six months I will be again on the Niemen."
- ordeal I had still to report to Knowlton when I successfully passed the ordeal of going down-town in evening clothes.
- order He had got an order for them from the south.
- ordered "Don't you come out until I come back," she ordered .
- orderly At an early age he took the lads out of their mother's hands, who was disposed, as mothers are apt to be, to make fine, orderly children of them, that should keep out of sun and rain and never soil their hands, nor tear their clothes.
- ordure The Cas-tilian savans gravely reported that the air of Madrid, which blew down from the snowy Guadarra-mas, was so thin and piercing that it absolutely needed the gentle corrective of the ordure -heaps to make it fit for human lungs.
- ornery If you want to be ornery , Smith, or Earthsmith, or whatever your name is, I'll give you plenty to be ornery about.
- powdery All, or a large portion, of the interior of the plant at maturity breaks down into a powdery substance, which with the numerous spores is very light, and when the plant is squeezed or pressed, clouds of this dust burst out at the opening through the wall.
- Audrey To Audrey , however, the whole thing was more or less a subject of dislike.
- orders Miss Peggy gave me my orders , sir, and I think you can leave things to her."
- odder There is an odder thing still: instead of hating him for it, I like him better than before."
46 words made from the letters ORDERY
4 letter words made from ORDERY:deor, dero, dery, deyo, doer, dory, drey, drye, dyer, edry, oder, odey, redo, roey, royd, roye, ryer, yder, yedo, yoed, yore.
5 letter words made from ORDERY:deroy, derro, doerr, dorer, dorre, dryer, order, ordre, redry, roder, yoder.
3 letter words made from ORDERY:doe, dre, dry, dye, edo, err, ode, oed, ore, orr, red, rod, roe, rye.