What is the correct spelling for ORDEWR?
This word (Ordewr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDEWR
- adder I had no doubt at the time, too, that it emitted a deceptive odour, which, being similar to that of the adder , had been chiefly instrumental in exciting extraordinary suspicion on the part of the terriers.
- adorer Her adorer still respectful and sad.
- ardor As for my influence over the king, it is sufficient to say, that for six months I have loved a woman to distraction, who returns my passion with ardor , and I cannot marry her because the king, notwithstanding my prayers and agony, will not consent."
- artery K. Ulnar artery , with ulnar nerve.
- drear How hast thou clung to me and smiled, And wouldest, whispering in my ear, Give vent to all thy miseries drear , A little half-spoiled timorous child!
- drew Iris drew her hand away.
- drier Moreover, the moisture laden air must be constantly removed and fresh, drier air substituted.
- eider His aunt, sharper-eyed than her sister, perceived that, under his eider -down wrapper, the boy wore no night-flannel, but a more or less complete suit of day-clothes.
- ode Here we have, for example, the unmistakable origin of the Ode on Indolence: This morning I am in a sort of temper indolent and supremely careless.
- oder I see the long river-stripes of the earth, I see the Amazon and the Paraguay, I see the four great rivers of China, the Amour, the Yellow River, the Yiang-tse, and the Pearl, I see where the Seine flows, and where the Danube, the Loire, the Rhone, and the Guadalquiver flow, I see the windings of the Volga, the Dnieper, the Oder , I see the Tuscan going down the Arno, and the Venetian along the Po, I see the Greek seaman sailing out of Egina bay.
- odor The subtle odor and delicate chill of the coming dawn stole freshly across the water.
- odour On one of these was seated a person with an unmistakable nose and an odour of St. Giles's, who sprang to his feet and then sat down again dejectedly.
- orator He had the right to that air, for wherever he was to speak he was the chief orator .
- ordeal It was an ordeal for the girl to go through.
- order I suppose you had to in order to keep out of trouble.
- ordered The doctor's ordered 'em."
- orderly Do you know, orderly ?
- ordure At that time he was risking his all, for he had been so utterly overpowered by his taste for ordure and stupidity as to have even lost the vigor of his skepticism.
- ore A monk appeared and read mass, and afterwards pronounced a solemn prayer, in which he invoked Heaven to give the miners its holy protection, to assist them in their dangerous labors, to defend them from the temptations and snares of evil spirits, and to grant them abundant ore .
- oreo Oreo CollinsOreo C.
- ornery "Hi there! you Balaam-get into the road and keep a-going, you ornery little rat-tailed son-of-a-gun! Pick up your feet and travel, or I'll yank out your back bone and make a quirt out of it! For--"
- orr -Fisher Ames, Theodorus Bailey, Abraham Baldwin, Thomas Blount, Benjamin Bourne, Thomas P. Carnes, Gabriel Christie, Thomas Claiborne, Abraham Clark, David Cobb, Peleg Coffin, Joshua Coit, Isaac Coles, William J. Dawson, Jonathan Dayton, Henry Dearborn, Samuel Dexter, William Findlay, Thomas Fitzsimons, Dwight Foster, Ezekiel Gilbert, William B. Giles, James Gillespie, Nicholas Gilman, Henry Glenn, James Gordon, Christopher Greenup, Andrew Gregg, Samuel Griffin, William Barry Grove, George Hancock, Daniel Heister, James Hillhouse, William Hindman, Amasa Learned, Richard Bland Lee, Matthew Locke, William Lyman, Nathaniel Macon, James Madison, Joseph McDowell, Alexander Mebane, William Montgomery, Andrew Moore, Peter Muhlenberg, William Vans Murray, Anthony New, John Nicholas, Alexander D. Orr , Josiah Parker, Andrew Pickens, Francis Preston, Thomas Scott, Theodore Sedgwick, John S. Sherburne, John Smilie, Israel Smith, Zephaniah Swift, Silas Talbot, George Thatcher, Uriah Tracy, Thomas Tredwell, Jonathan Trumbull, John E. Van Allen, Philip Van Cortlandt, Peter Van Gaasbeck, Abraham Venable, Peleg Wadsworth, Jeremiah Wadsworth, Francis Walker, John Watts, Benjamin Williams, and Joseph Winston.
- otter White Otter was tall and lithe.
- outer Midnight struck, and I went to the outer gate.
- trier Emperor Charles IV by the Golden Bull of 1356 confirmed the privileged status of the Prince-Archbishoprics of Mainz, Cologne and Trier as members of the electoral college.
- udder It was unlikely that this woman had a grievance of that sort or was looking for a chance to get at the generous but elusive udder .
- orders Monsieur de Chatenoeuf, I am at your orders ."
- ODES The irregular Odes are never thus successful.
- odder Uncannier and odder still, that to-night and evermore he would be in Hell.
- truer Of this be certain: that though I am but what I am, a maiden, wild-hearted and untaught, no man shall ever have a truer and more loving wife.
36 words made from the letters ORDEWR
4 letter words made from ORDEWR:deor, dero, doer, drew, oder, owed, ower, redo, word, wroe.
5 letter words made from ORDEWR:derro, doerr, dorer, dorre, dower, order, ordre, roder, rower, werro.
3 letter words made from ORDEWR:dew, doe, dre, edo, err, ode, oed, ore, orr, owe, red, rod, roe, row, wed, woe.