What is the correct spelling for ORDFER?
This word (Ordfer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDFER
- adder "He was bitten by an adder as we were vainly searching for the ivory," said the Arab sadly, "he died almost instantly."
- ardor You could do me so much good, and your ardor of enjoyment of the country, the towns and the folk would warm up my cold soul.
- defer I should wish to set off to-morrow, but as I require longer rest and have some matters to settle in London, I must defer starting till the following day, if that will suit you."
- eider Their houses were quite small, and the people themselves were dwarfs, who called the eider duck walrus.
- ode I have seen verses written by the former of these as good as Voltaire's own verses, and twenty years later I saw an ode by the latter of which Voltaire would not have been ashamed, but the subject was ill chosen; for it treated of the death of the great philosopher who had so studiously avoided using his pen on melancholy themes.
- oder Hanover gained the mouths of the Elbe and Weser; Prussia, the mouth of the Oder and the important city of Stettin.
- odor Let us suppose a smell, just a floating odor ."
- odour The morning sunlight poured through the open windows, attended by a delicious odour which after a while he recognized as the scent of the sea.
- offer I can offer nothing.
- ordeal The work of her hands had sustained her while it lasted, but now the ordeal was come.
- order And then, after the tracks are set right, if you must reach Hurda in order to come back with Carlin .
- orderly Go quietly and in an orderly fashion."
- ordure To that most blessed establishment it was owing that Spain had not polluted itself in the filth and ordure of the Reformation, and had been spared the horrible fate which had befallen large portions of Germany, France, Britain, and other barbarous northern nations.
- otter This was the supposed otter .
- outer Alison heard him cross the room, and when he came back his hostess evidently walked toward the outer door of the house with him.
- over "I saw him for the first time over here with her last night.
- udder Head and fore feet presented-Back turned down toward the udder .
- orders When the captain next orders you to do anything you don't like, just let it alone.
- ODES It is recorded that many odes by the poets and musicians of that day were written in his memory and that Jeremiah lamented for his friend in accents more woeful than did David for Jonathan.
- odder This she found odder than all the rest; she had never even heard of such a thing!
39 words made from the letters ORDFER
4 letter words made from ORDFER:deor, dero, doer, fode, ford, fore, freo, frre, oder, redo, rofe.
5 letter words made from ORDFER:derro, doerr, dorer, dorre, ferro, fored, forer, frore, order, ordre, rodef, roder.
3 letter words made from ORDFER:doe, dre, edo, err, fdr, fed, foe, for, ode, oed, ore, orr, red, ref, rod, roe.