What is the correct spelling for ORDIARY?
This word (Ordiary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDIARY
- apiary If there are no small trees near the apiary , place bushes, upon which the bees will usually light, when they come out.
- artery Tying the handkerchief loosely around the injured arm just above where Pat was gripping it he slipped the button in so that it rested directly on the artery .
- aviary Each pen has its own aviary , 10 feet by 20 feet, for the pigeons to exercise.
- dairy The dairy cow must breed every year, and at the same time must furnish a generous flow of milk from nine to eleven months yearly.
- deary But you're safe an' sound now, deary .
- diary In January, 1890, after nearly twelve years' break in her diary , Lady Russell began writing again a few words of daily record.
- mortuary He left Betty at the Scarnham Arms, and went round to the police-station to meet Starmidge: together they went over to the mortuary .
- oddity A book, which counts here from the time of its appearance, and from a certain oddity and air of "key" about it, rather than from much merit as literature, or any as a story, is the Adventures of Gaudentio di Lucca by Simon Berington.
- oratory A flight of oratory may also be offered.
- ordain Regarding the structure and number of federal courts, the constitution merely provides that "The judicial power of the United States shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as Congress may from time to time ordain and establish."
- ordeal Mrs. Colfax went too, with the Colonel and her niece, although she declared repeatedly that she could not go through with such an ordeal .
- order He knew that she had taken this risk in order to save him.
- orderly An orderly society that asks no questions of itself, a society that has no doubts, is a dying society...."
- ordinary It is an ordinary business proposition, as you have been told a hundred times!
- ordure The literary histories might keep record of them, but it is loath some to think of those heaps of ordure , accumulated from generation to generation, and carefully passed down from age to age as something precious and vital, and not justly regarded as the moral offal which they are.
- ornery Yu wall-eyed, ornery , locoed guide to Hades!
- ovary A female taken on August 14 with a moderately enlarged ovary may indicate that the breeding season extends well into the summer.
- rotary The rotary -cylinder engine acts as its own fly-wheel, thus again saving considerable weight.
- orders "Those are my orders , and you had better see that they are carried out.
93 words made from the letters ORDIARY
3 letter words made from ORDIARY:ado, aid, air, ayr, day, dia, doa, dry, ida, ido, iod, ira, oar, orr, rad, ray, rid, rio, rod, rya.
4 letter words made from ORDIARY:aidy, airy, aoid, arid, dari, dary, dayi, dayo, dior, dirr, doar, dory, dray, dyar, iora, iyad, iyar, oday, odra, oiyd, orad, orri, oyid, rady, raid, raio, rard, rary, rayo, rdio, rido, riya, riyo, road, roar, royd, ryad, yair, yaoi, yard, yaro, yird, yirr.
5 letter words made from ORDIARY:airod, ardor, ardri, aroid, dairy, daoyi, dayro, diary, diyar, doira, dorai, drori, odair, oirad, oriya, radio, radoi, radyo, radyr, raido, raird, riady, roady, roary, rodar, roday, rodia, rodri, rodya, yaird.