What is the correct spelling for ORDINCE?
This word (Ordince) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ORDINCE
- audience From this time on everything that he did attracted attention and had a ready audience.
- dance Two or three girls and some young men came in, and we got up a dance.
- dunce I, doting dunce, courted her once, And she is reckoned shady!
- iodine When parts of the plant come in contact with white paper a blue stain is apt to be imparted to the paper, resembling the reaction of iodine on starch.
- obedience But the shock of the interruption made him stand still, and before he knew what he was doing, he had turned and was walking with Rodney in obedience to Rodney's invitation to come to his rooms and have something to drink.
- odin King Olaf crossed himself and said: "I know that Odin the Great is dead; Sure is the triumph of our Faith, The one-eyed stranger was his wraith."
- once I've thought so more than once.
- ordain "Should Heaven ordain that you are to take up this burden, then you will read my riddle aright.
- ordained He opened the drawing-room door, the hinges and lock oily, noiseless, perfectly ordained, like everything in the perfectly ordained English Deanery, and strode in.
- ordinal Here it may be noticed that, although I never found it to do so, the word odd is capable of taking an ordinal form.
- ordinance A fortnight after the presidential election South Carolina passed her ordinance of nullification, directed against the tariff laws generally, and against those of 1828 and 1832 in particular.
- ordinate The medical and scientific advancement of Japan in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries was not co-ordinate with her progress in the arts.
- ordnance They punished the seven survivors For wasting the ordnance stores."
- ounce The victim, looking as though every ounce of strength had been drained from him, peered vacantly at the Phantom while the latter removed the second link from the dead woman's hand.
- radiance On that name now rests the curse of the present, but it will be glorified by the radiance of the future.
- ordains But fate ordains that dearest friends must part.
- ordinals For this reason, ordinal collapsing functions are described as an impredicative manner of naming ordinals.