What is the correct spelling for ORDRE?
This word (Ordre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDRE
- adore Ere the rising sun Shone o'er the deep, or 'mid the vault of night The moon her silver lamp suspended; ere The vales with springs were water'd, or with groves Of oak or pine the ancient hills were crown'd; Then the Great Spirit, whom his works adore , Within his own deep essence view'd the forms, The forms eternal of created things: The radiant sun; the moon's nocturnal lamp; The mountains and the streams; the ample stores 110 Of earth, of heaven, of nature. A job that she'd adore . . . She might have been a housewife A wife and nothing more She might have been an actress – First Lady by Unknown Author
- ochre The stem is white when young, with a tinge of yellow ochre , and pale flesh color below.
- ode Keeping Ahead Of The Rain On The Road, Watching My Windscreen Wipers. Radio Play Me A Danceable Ode , Cattle Beware Of Snipers. – Getting Closer by wings
- oder Poor oppressed spirit of the German people, how long it had been since the men betwixt the Rhine and the Oder had felt the pleasure of being esteemed above others among the nations of the earth!
- Andre Dislike of Clowes precluded Andre and Mobray from coming to the house, but they saw much of the maiden elsewhere.