What is the correct spelling for ORDRED?
This word (Ordred) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDRED
- adored Boys adored Mrs. Lovell.
- bordered And under the supremacy of the Medes the various nations used also to govern one another according to the same rule as the Persians observe in giving honour, 142 the Medes governing the whole and in particular those who dwelt nearest to themselves, and these having rule over those who bordered upon them, and those again over the nations that were next to them: for the race went forward thus ever from government by themselves to government through others.
- ordered Am I not your own cousin, to be ordered about as you please?
- Erred They have erred grievously in perverting history to their own purposes.
- Oared Just, however, as they were about to do so, a shout behind attracted them, and they became aware of another four-oared boat approaching with the schoolhouse flag in the prow.