What is the correct spelling for ORDRER?
This word (Ordrer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDRER
- adore But so long as they don't worship me, they may adore the ground as much as they like. To you I'm a toy but I could be the boy you adore If you'd just let me know Although you're untrue, I'm attracted to you all the more Why do I need you so – Build Me Up Buttercup by Foundations
- adorer It was Oswald! Oswald, the kindly! Oswald, the lover of men and the adorer of women! Oswald, with the words of the dastardly confession he had partly overheard searing hot within his brain! Oswald, raised in a moment from the desponding invalid to a terrifying ministrant of retributive justice.
- drear And fast through the midnight dark and drear , Through the whistling sleet and snow, Like a sheeted ghost, the vessel swept Towards the reef of Norman's Woe.
- drew Each change of many-colour'd life he drew, Exhausted worlds, and then imagin'd new: – Drury-lane Prologue Spoken by Mr. Garrick by Samuel Johnson
- Audrey "We must walk," cried Audrey .