What is the correct spelling for ORDRERS?
This word (Ordrers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ORDRERS
- address I was told to come to this address, but that was all.
- arrears And is he aware of the amount of arrears due to the landlord?
- dress He then explained that I must dress up like a bear, and that he would show me off as a wonder.
- ordure Timber is stored in these lower stories, as also the ordure of cattle, which is used as fuel, especially for smoking their cheeses.
- orris Oh, well, said Orris wearily, we didn't do so much after all.
- overdress Yes, the air was foggy and thick, with sweet-smelling smoke, that came from some brass lamps a couple of little boys were a swinging back and forth by chains linked to them; and there, standing right in front of the altar, was a man all draped out in black robes, and a white overdress, praying.
- Torres The resistance and nerve strength of the British troops were almost superhuman; and in spite of losses which might have demoralized any army, however splendid in valour, they fought on with that dogged spirit which filled the trenches at Badajoz and held the lines of Torres Vedras, a hundred years before, when the British race seemed to be stronger than its modern generation.
- orders Mr Saunders left the cabin to carry out the orders he had received.
- adores A fine young fellow honesty, adores you; a distinguished family throw their doors wide open to you, as if you were a princess; and then you turn round and say: "You have not waited for me ever since you were a child!
- odors Houses in which fruit and vegetables are stored in the cellar become filled with very unpleasant odors from the decay of these.
- ODES In the Odes, at the end of Cod.
- ORES The quality of these ores is excellent.
- adorers But the constant crowd of adorers who went to worship the goddess, having sounded her exploits rather too loudly, the august Maria-Theresa objected to this new creed being sanctioned in her capital, and the beautiful actress received an order to quit Vienna forthwith.