What is the correct spelling for ORDRES?
This word (Ordres) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ORDRES
- ordure In about half a minute, during which time that chattering of the young gradually subsided, the bird would again emerge, but this time bearing in its beak the ordure of one of the helpless family.
- Torres I then went to see Count Torres, and stayed with him till supper-time.
- orders Boss's orders, Miss Lenore.
- ODES Among them he recognises a friend, the musician Casella, who, after some affectionate words have passed between them, begins at Dante's request to sing one of the poet's own odes; and the crowd listen intently.
- ORES By degrees they began to make various articles, found copper, iron and various ores, as well as lime-rock and grindstone formations.