What is the correct spelling for ORDRS?
This word (Ordrs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDRS
- odds The odds were five to one.
- orris That "smelling of orris -root" always affected him.
- errs Enterprise in this country requires no artificial stimulant; if it errs at all, it is from time to time upon the side of overtrading and overproduction.
- ODES No less than four of his Odes are inscribed to Hiero King of Syracuse, all on account of his victories in the Games of Greece.
- adorers Not Nelly Buford herself, nor Miss Shippen, reigned with more charming assurance over her circle of admirers, than did Ellen over the court of adorers which soon gathered about her.