What is the correct spelling for ORDWER?
This word (Ordwer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORDWER
- adder The Colonial Secretary would rush out to luncheon, deaf as an adder to the cries of female distress that rang in the troubled air behind him.
- ardor The delighted doctor embraced him with an ardor which spoke better than language his admiration and esteem.
- dower Unless you've fifty thousand pounds, To bring me as a dower , If so ....
- eider Molly found herself in the carriage, trying to listen politely to the ceaseless flow of Miss Petit's conversation, while she wrapped her old, gray eider -down cape about her and thought and thought.
- ewer "But (ah!) the golden Ewer by [a] stroke, Is broke, And now the Almond Tree With teares, with teares, we see, Doth lowly lye, and with its fall Do all The daughters dye, that once were musicall.
- ode And what else is the idea of the Ode on a Grecian Urn, where a moment, arrested in its ideality by art and made eternal, is opposed to the change and decay of reality?
- oder And the Saxons, a much larger tribe, occupied the flat continental shore, from the mouth of the Oder to that of the Rhine.
- odor The air was thick with the smell of late summer, and there was pleasure in that, until Duke remembered the odor of Meloa, and its cause.
- odour This change would have been very gratifying, had not a strong, disagreeable odour almost deprived me of my breath as I entered the room.
- ordeal The two ladies waited the coming ordeal together gravely, as became the occasion.
- order And that order is what?"
- orderly A smart-looking orderly stood without.
- ordure The mancocolam was the sorcerer or witch who belched forth fire from himself, which could not be extinguished with any application except by his rolling himself in the ordure and filth that falls from the houses into the silong; and the master of the house where he rolled himself died and there was no remedy.
- otter White Otter , however, wore a single eagle feather in his scalp lock.
- outer And Dr. Grisby came into the room from the outer shadows of the hall.
- orders To obey my orders .
- ODES The trust, whether partial or not, that it was in my power so to paraphrase the Odes of Horace, prompted the late Mr. Grove of Lichfield, and the late Mr. Dewes of Wellsburn in Warwickshire, to request that I would undertake the task respecting those whose subjects best pleased me.
- odder The other eyed him with interest, as well he might; for an odder figure it would be hard to find in Italy.
36 words made from the letters ORDWER
4 letter words made from ORDWER:deor, dero, doer, drew, oder, owed, ower, redo, word, wroe.
5 letter words made from ORDWER:derro, doerr, dorer, dorre, dower, order, ordre, roder, rower, werro.
3 letter words made from ORDWER:dew, doe, dre, edo, err, ode, oed, ore, orr, owe, red, rod, roe, row, wed, woe.