What is the correct spelling for OREDRE?
This word (Oredre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OREDRE
- adorer She had stolen in on tiptoe through a noiseless door, over Persian carpets, and came upon her adorer , standing lost in amazement-in the stupid amazement when a man's ears tingle so loudly that he hears nothing but that fatal knell.
- aired Straight-walled, angular, homely beyond conception, it rises high above the stone stockade that surrounds it. Once its interior was lighted and aired only by narrow windows.
- eared They alighted and went in, Christopher shouldering Faith's harp, and she marching modestly behind, with curly-eared music-books under her arm.
- endure Iris could endure the suspense no longer.
- eritrea Eritrea total: 14 over 3,047 m: 1 2,438 to 3,047 m: 1 1,524 to 2,437 m: 6 914 to 1,523 m: 4 under 914 m: 2 (2002)
- erode This, too, the Atlanteans hoped, was new-a synthetic which air-friction would erode away, molecule by molecule, so rapidly that no perceptible fragment of it would reach ground.
- orate Surgite, et orate , ne intretis in tentationem.
- Erred Both erred grievously, but both acted with the best intentions.
- Oared This was before outrigged sculling and pair-oared boats were much used, and since they became fashionable there have been junior pairs and junior sculling.
- Andre She and Peggy Chew had been made known to each other by Andre early in the British occupation, and they promptly established the warm friendship that girls of their age so easily form, and spent many hours together.