What is the correct spelling for OREOVER?
This word (Oreover) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OREOVER
- breve The officer to the left, supposed to be the Second Remembrancer, holds a parchment containing the words, "Preceptum fuit Vice-comiti, per breve hujus Scaccarii."
- drove No one spoke as it drove away. And the cows keep goin' where they done been drove And a light keeps glowin' in a dead man's cove – Black Sky by Ozark Mountain Daredevils
- drover When the cattle broke, the drover dashed out on their side of the mob and waved a warning to them.
- ever Growing stronger than ever I see you standing on the brink Once you jump you'll be better – Into You by Gloria Estefan
- forever The spark of creation, may it burn forever The spark creation, I am a keeper of the flame We think all we want is a lifetime leisure Each perfect day the same – Spark of Creation by Unknown Author
- grove Such starved ignoble nature; nothing throve: For flowers---as well expect a cedar grove! – Childe Roland To The Dark Tower Came by Robert Browning