What is the correct spelling for OREPEAR?
This word (Orepear) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OREPEAR
- appear She wrote me a letter, which I still keep, in which the 'r' does not appear . Lo! where the rosy-bosom'd Hours, Fair Venus' train appear, Disclose the long-expecting flowers, And wake the purple year! – Ode On The Spring by Thomas Gray
- creep On no account allow an object of any kind to creep in. Straight on a solo creep Can't wait till her little boy go to sleep – Don't Trust 'Em by Ice Cube
- creeper He was at the further end of the courtyard, at a spot where a dense mass of creeper had fallen, and now lay trailing upon the stones.
- crepe Still, I felt it to be only fair to him, and the proper fulfilling of my part of the bargain, to make myself look as charming as possible, so I had a special little white crepe walking-frock made and a wide wavy hat of white lace and roses.
- cropper Mr. Cropper looked at the proof and from it to Esther.
- draper These two had first met seven years before, when May, the daughter of a successful wholesale draper at Hanbridge, in the Five Towns district of Staffordshire, was aged twenty-two.
- dropper Photographic prints may be washed in a stationary washbowl with just as good results as if washed in a high-priced wash box, by cutting off the upper end of the rubber nipple on a bent glass medicine dropper and placing it on the faucet as shown in the illustration.
64 words made from the letters OREPEAR
5 letter words made from OREPEAR:aereo, arere, opera, opere, oprea, orear, paree, pareo, parer, peaer, peare, perea, peror, perre, perro, porae, porre, prora, rapee, raper, raree, ropar, roper.
4 letter words made from OREPEAR:aero, aper, areo, epae, paoe, pare, parr, pear, peer, peor, poer, pore, prae, rape, rare, reap, rear, roar, rope.
3 letter words made from OREPEAR:ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, era, err, oar, ore, orr, par, pea, pee, per, poa, poe, pre, pro, rap, rep, roe.