What is the correct spelling for ORGYS?
This word (Orgys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ORGYS
- argos The plain of Argos has been immortalized by poetic genius as the great gathering-place of the kings and armies that assembled for the siege of Troy.
- argosy "I will yet steer my richly-freighted argosy up the Rhine.
- argus Of course you know the standing the Argus has in newspaper circles.
- eggs Stand up on your legs, Be like two fried eggs, – Keep Your Sunny Side Up by Unknown Author
- Orgies The Hap House orgies were not commenced at once, nor when commenced did they immediately become a subject of scandal; and even during the second year he was tolerated;-tolerated by all, and still flattered by some.
- Oaks On the oaks, dead leaves from the past autumn clung obstinately to their mother-branches.
- ages All the voices of all his books, speaking to him from lands and ages, grew simultaneously hushed.
- argues But if any persons suppose that because the feminine temperament finds a relief in tears, the fact argues weakness, they will be instructed by hearing that she was up by half-past eight, continuing her work as firmly resolved as ever that it should be published.
- ARCS In the room were the portable arcs used in the making of scenes in an actual interior setting.
- ARC'S Basin, Thomas, Bishop of Lisieux, quoted for Joan of Arc's belief in the reality of her visions, 8