What is the correct spelling for ORINETED?
This word (Orineted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ORINETED
- granted The slightest possible glimmer in the elder man's eyes was all the answer he granted. I'm not the kind to take things for granted A simple mind and two strong working hands But at the time I thought my feet were planted You came along and uprooted this simple man – Country Boy and City Girl by Clay Walker
- oriental Yet even Sultan Mahomet, touched by his aged Minister's devotion, had been fired with unwonted generosity: 'Ask what you will and you shall have it, even unto the half of my kingdom,' he was exclaiming with true Oriental fervour.
- Fronted The gateway in the outer wall fronted a peat-bog, the shore of which was some ten feet distant.
- Grunted His impatience showed itself in snappy commands and inquiries to his Indian guides, who, however, merely grunted replies.
- marinated London broil is a beef dish made by broiling marinated beef, then cutting it across the grain into thin strips.