What is the correct spelling for ORKERS?
This word (Orkers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ORKERS
- rockers Certainly not: a rocking-chair, or rockers to the cradle, may be useful to a lazy nurse or mother, and may induce a child to sleep, but that restlessly, when he does not need sleep, or when he is wet and uncomfortable, and requires "changing;" but will not cause him to have that sweet and gentle and exquisite slumber so characteristic of a baby who has no artificial appliances to make him sleep.
- Orgies He left off pulling, shunned his old friends, and lived with the very worst men he knew in college, who were ready enough to let him share all their brutal orgies.
- Oaks And yet there was nothing suspicious in the avenue of old oaks that led to the front court, not a sign of life to be seen or heard.
- urges It is, therefore, in order to produce a conviction of absolute dependence that Orthodoxy urges so strongly the doctrines of total depravity and total inability.
- lockers Manston had once casually told her that each of the two side-lockers included half the middle space, the panel of which did not open, and was only put in for symmetry.
- jokers Then the six jokers slipped away and left the confiding ones to wait.
- pokers I noticed that the inner surface of the log walls had been hewn smooth, and the names, company, and regiment of the former occupants had been carved with knives or burned in with hot pokers along the upper courses.
- forgers Bayne dictated: "I have offered the Handlers the same as the Forgers."
- mockers "Ladies and gentlemen," he said to the mockers in a wavering voice, "I will now present to you the concluding item of my entertainment.