What is the correct spelling for ORNIFICE?
This word (Ornifice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ORNIFICE
- artifice I have let you read in my heart, and you must have seen that I know neither disguisement nor artifice .
- artificer But though the Laughing Mary was not a new vessel, she was one of the stoutest of her kind ever launched, built mainly of oak and put together by an honest artificer .
- benefice Presently benefice after benefice was offered him but he refused them all, having made up his mind to live and die at Selborne.
- edifice Opposite this edifice is the Public Garden, where an out-door concert is given during the summer evenings by a military band.
- enforce These stories are intensely interesting and graphic and enforce the highest and most practical lessons.
- infuse All phosphorescent matter requires friction to infuse it with light, and so the thoroughly impregnated waters were churned into liquid fire by our vigorous and swift-revolving propeller.
- invoice 7790. You also showed me an invoice of flour from Messrs.
- novice Certainly, she was a novice .
- office 9180. Before that, you had a settlement at the office , and only got the balance in cash?
- officer Officer after officer was killed as they went up to join him.
- once It's only because I know you did care for him once -" "And now I don't.
- orifice When this is full, it contracts; the valves fly up and close the orifice ; and the blood is squirted out through another valve-guarded opening, into the great main artery, the aorta.
- ounce Every worthy ounce of blood he possessed cried out for him to go; to leave Calvert House before it was too late; before the old major and his wife grew to love him as there seemed danger of them doing.
- overnice At a dozen parties where I have been since, this unfortunate adventure has always been an object of conversation, of witticisms, but not of blame, except at Madame Fouche's, where Madame Leboure was very much blamed indeed for having been so overnice , and foolishly scrupulous.
- unified They were shooting for nothing less than the unified field theory of medicine, aiming not just to patch some failing element of the human body but to regenerate entire organs.
- Boniface 232 Boniface , St., letters of, i.
- Eunice After the leaves changed color, nobody went to and fro save those who "belonged," as the storekeeper, the milliner, and Squire Pettijohn, the lawyer; and it had been ten years, at least, since Reuben's four-in-hand was brought to a halt before Miss Eunice Maitland's gate.
- unifies He becomes self-hynoptized with the idea that unifies its members, his enthusiasm is contagious-and so is theirs.
147 words made from the letters ORNIFICE
4 letter words made from ORNIFICE:cefn, cefr, cero, coen, coif, coin, coir, cone, core, corn, cron, eini, enic, enif, enof, erni, feio, feni, fern, fien, fine, fini, fire, foie, foni, fore, frce, frei, freo, frie, frio, fron, icon, ifri, iino, inec, info, iori, iron, nero, nice, noce, noer, noir, nori, ofce, ofen, once, oncf, orne, rein, reni, reno, rice, rico, rife, roen, rofe.
3 letter words made from ORNIFICE:ceo, cer, cio, con, cro, ecf, eon, ern, fen, fin, fir, foe, for, fri, ice, ifc, ion, ire, nec, neo, nrc, one, ore, ref, rio, roc, roe, ron.
5 letter words made from ORNIFICE:cerio, ceron, cieri, cione, cioni, cirio, cofer, coire, coner, corfe, corii, corne, corni, creno, creon, crine, crone, eiron, erion, ferin, feron, fieri, fiero, fiine, finci, finer, firie, firon, foire, foner, fonic, force, forie, forin, forni, frein, freni, frico, iceni, icier, ifoce, infer, inori, ionic, ircon, irion, irone, necro, nerio, nicor, noire, oncer, recio, reino, renco, ricin, rione, rioni, rocen, rofin, roine.