What is the correct spelling for OROCESS?
This word (Orocess) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OROCESS
- croesus If you were a Croesus , I wouldn't go with you."
- process Public curiosity was greatly excited by Coster's discovery, and he gained much profit from his new process .
- processor If I wanted news, the "news processor " went to work and "printed" a new edition.
- recess It was the Easter recess , and he was at the house of one of his brother ministers somewhere in the North of England.
- Irises On a green bank amidst the purple irises, And the shadow of a pine-wood across it was flung, I gave him soft words, I gave him my kisses, I gave him myself-myself that was so young.
- Races She remained with her lady-companions and the princes to witness the races, while the Emperor with his military suite retired to the Imperial Palace half a mile away.
- crosses You, my friend, will not be led by great crosses and severe sufferings, but in the way of helpless infancy.
- rouses "The story is a simple one," he rouses himself and begins afresh.
- arouses The inflammatory irritation which the growth of the tubercles on the surface of the lungs arouses gives rise to adhesion of the lungs to the ribs and diaphragm.
- orioles In the vivid green of a large oak tree a pair of orioles wove a wonderful pattern of living flame as they darted about among the boughs.
- erases Then, in each culture, for one reason or another, we are attacked and the threat to our survival erases all the superficial restraints of the codes under which we have been charged to serve.
- arises A little reflection will serve to shew that the partial mode in which the strata are distributed over the globe arises chiefly from two causes.
- grosses 4965 Da schlugen wir unsre Zelte Auf dem Felde beim Flusse Und machten ein grosses Feuer.
- ORES But in many cases there seems little reason to doubt that the ores have merely been extracted from the rocks, and re-deposited in fissures, by water, in the same way as the other minerals with which they are associated.
- ROSES The roses shed their leaves.
- grocers Sometimes some of the wool is sold to grocers in town who don't deal in shawls, and the knitters buy it from them.
- oozes When the blood merely oozes from the wound, and even when it flows in a small stream, the forming of the clot arrests the hemorrhage in a comparatively short time.
- browses Now, he browses in Cousin John Randolph Payton's respectable library, where every book is bound like every other book in "half calf," and he sees that things began to wake up over here several hundreds of years ago.
- racers The weather also was getting thicker, and all three of the racers were shortly under a prudent necessity for reducing their excessive spreads of canvas.
47 words made from the letters OROCESS
3 letter words made from OROCESS:ceo, cer, coo, cos, cro, eos, esr, ore, res, roc, roe, sec, sos, sse.
4 letter words made from OROCESS:cero, coos, core, coss, eros, oreo, osco, oseo, oser, roco, rose, ross, seor, seso, soor, sore.
5 letter words made from OROCESS:cooer, coore, cores, corse, corso, coser, coses, cress, cross, ooses, oreos, osser, roose, roseo, rosso, score, sores.