What is the correct spelling for ORRS?
This word (Orrs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ORRS
- orr I saw him out in the yard awhile ago talking to that Miss Orr.
- orris I caught the hands and crushed them against my lips, the rosy fingers that smelled of orris, and the polished nails like pink jewels.
- Ours You and I are not likely to give ours."
- orbs Again and again were his eyes attracted by it, till the orbs almost started from his head-his lips were parched-there was fire in his brain, yet his heart was as ice.
- errs But, in the meantime, Georgiana had seen more clearly into the girl's heart; and she had been won, also, by a natural gracefulness that she now perceived in her, and which led her to think, "Is Merthyr again to show me that he never errs in his judgement?"
- OARS We will get the oars out, lads," he added, addressing his crew.
- ORES The term applied to the manner in which rock, ores, or other geological substances are united or arranged.