What is the correct spelling for OSME?
This word (Osme) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OSME
- acme I learn incidentally that the acme of all heroism is the cornetcy of a dragoon regiment.
- ese The Clan Ranald was lying on an ESE-NWN axis with the bow pointing ESE.
- isle 2. The Dreadful Isle Red-hot hammers pounding against his temples wakened Cliff Darrell. Spectered isle Whispers haunting drown me now Don't roll over Play dead for a while – Daylight by finch
- ism It sets forth Christianity in vivid and striking contrast with every form of religiousness under the sun. Take Judaism or any other ism that ever was known or that now exists in this world, and what do you find it to be? Is it not invariably something designed for the testing, or experimenting for the improvement, or advancement of the first man? Unquestionably.
- ohm Hence we quote the following notes he made, November 15, 1878, in one of the laboratory note-books: "A given straight wire having 1 ohm resistance and certain length is brought to a given degree of temperature by given battery.
- ooze Throwing out an arm to protect himself, he came heavily down upon the ooze, striking a dull, half-elastic root that seemed-it must have been another delusion-to move beneath him, and even-so confused were his senses now-to strike back angrily upon his prostrate arm.
- os Si quis membrum rupit, aut os fregit: for by breaking a limb, not the invisible bones, but the visible flesh, is rent asunder.
- osage Above he beholds a sapphire sky, scarce ever shadowed by a cloud; a sun whose fierce, fervid beams become softened as they fall amid the foliage of evergreen oaks; among clustering groves that show all the varied tints of verdure, disporting upon green glassy glades, and glinting into arbours overshadowed by the sassafras laurel, the Osage orange, and the wild China-tree, laced together by a trellis of grape vines.
- osier Your Osier quotation jars.
- Osman "Our spies have brought information that Osman means to play his last card.
- ohms Solution: Divide 5 by 2 and you get 2.5. Therefore the coil would have a resistance of 2.5 ohms.
- ISMS The mind bound down too closely to what is practical either becomes inert, or revenges itself by rushing into the savage wilderness of "isms."
- OISE Charles Martel had not time to carry out effectually with respect to the Papacy this policy of protection and at the same time of independence; he died at the close of this same year, October 22, 741, at Kiersy-sur-Oise, aged fifty-two years, and his last act was the least wise of his life.