What is the correct spelling for OSRRY?
This word (Osrry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OSRRY
- array Rust in thy gold, a moth is in thine array, A canker is in thy bud, thy leaf must decay. – Passing Away, Saith The World by Christina Georgina Rossetti
- ore How did ye come out with the ore?
- orris Quickly Orris took his advantage.
- osier Again the speckled trunks of the balm poplars struck my eye, now interspersed with the scarlet stems of the red osier dogwood.
- usurer Now, by this time the enthusiastic usurer had said his say and had his audience, and was straightway pushed on one side.
- errs But Gombert was listening to the young soldier's song with interest, so Barbara continued to hear the young warrior as, with evident enthusiasm, he sang the verse: "Patient and tolerant is he, Nor vengeance seeks, nor blood; E'en though he errs, as well may be, His heart is ever good."