What is the correct spelling for OT?
This word (Ot) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OT
- at The Simonidean looked at him scornfully. I doubt that V I P don't get to me, I'm where the crowd at Still the same, hate the fame, loud and all that – Ups & Downs by 213
- bot Bot the Erll of Adell Davy, 288 His sone that wes in Kyldromy, Com syne, and him assegit thar.
- cot The two having seated themselves, he sank down weakly upon the edge of the cot.
- dot Our train left Mangalore on the dot at 4.15 a.
- hot "In comes I old Father Christmas, Welcome in or welcome not, Sometimes cold and sometimes hot.
- jot It is true I called to mind some of the things I had read in the writings of Master Will Shakespeare, as well as passages from the Holy Scriptures, all of which spoke with certainty concerning those who possessed familiar spirits; but these influenced me not one jot at the time.
- lot If he were one of Gustav's lot I should know him."
- mot There was a bon mot, which blazed with all the soft brilliancy of sheet lightning.
- not I know I'm not, of course.
- oat Farther south, where the oat crop is less profitable, there usually is time to go directly to wheat.
- oct Some here and in north Missouri are not paid for September and October.
- oft But why detail to you the oft-repeated story which I have so often heard from yourself?
- oh "Oh, my dear, dear father!
- opt Instead, recent law school graduates opt for judicial clerkships leaving few in the legal field with practical legislative experience.
- or 881, 2, 1428, 1590, 1342, 4015; Or.
- Got He got his .
- It I knowed it-I knowed it!
- Oe 3. The words Soloecism and moeurs use an oe ligature in the original.
- Wot Wot did you say?"
- Ot Then, in maybe the most disappointing contest in team annals, the Browns lost to the Denver Broncos by that same score in OT in the AFC Championship Game as quarterback John Elway orchestrated what has become known as The Drive.
- OI "Oi wish we could foind thim as aisy as ye can foind woildcats whin standin' guard, Fritz," chuckled Tim, and then he told Ben the story of how Fritz had heard a noise, thought the Indians were coming to attack the camp, and had fired a shot and rushed into the encampment, yelling that the Indians were coming, and that when they had gone and looked at the point where Fritz had fired the shot, they had found a dead wildcat.
- ONT erthe, the water, thayre, and the fyre, the whiche have eche one a qualytie proper terre, leau, lair, et le feu, lesquelz ont chescun une qualite propre
- ET Benedicat vos omnipotens Deus, Pater et Filius.