What is the correct spelling for OTHIS?
This word (Othis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OTHIS
- ethics And he called us muckers and declared we were ignorant of the first principles of social ethics .
- other There can be no other ."
- otis The work of decorating, and, as far as possible, the remodeling itself, was done by Mrs. William Otis Kimball and her brother.
- thus Let this stand thus five or six hours.
- Moths A bag of camphor in each one would serve to keep away moths.
- Oaths Meanwhile the Commons having returned to their House, several new members took the oaths.
- This So this is where you live.
- ohms That might even be interesting, at that; would it be anywhere near 300 ohms here?