What is the correct spelling for OTLD?
This word (Otld) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OTLD
- oiled It wouldn't stick, peeled right off like she was oiled .
- old "Mr. Wilks is old .
- Ogled Then for two hours fashionable Saltinville rattled the knocker, and was shown up by Isaac, in ones, and twos, and threes, and told Lady Teigne that she never looked better, and took snuff, and gossiped, and told of the latest scandals about Miss A, and Mr B, and Lord C, and then stopped, for Lord C came and told tales back; and all the while Lady Teigne, supported by Lady Drelincourt, her sister, ogled and smiled, and smirked under her paint and diamonds, and quarrelled with her sister every time they were left for a few minutes alone.
- Told He has told you more?
- outed Wherefore, as Jimmy O'Shea would have said, if you'd asked him, It's outing the other swine you're after, me bucko; not being outed yourself.
- it'll It'll tell you more about him."