What is the correct spelling for OTOPSY?
This word (Otopsy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OTOPSY
- atop And then, at last, one cold, rainy night in late November he resumed his stealthy journeys to lower Fifth Avenue atop of the stage, protected by a thick ulster and hidden as well as he could be in the shelter of a rigidly grasped umbrella.
- autopsy But the odor of peaches permeated the room when the tiny bottle which you hid in the folds of the chair was uncorked-the odor of peaches rose above the stench of mortifying flesh, when the body of your victim was exhumed late last night for a belated autopsy !
- octopus It was like a stupendous octopus in red brick which threw out red tentacles, miles and miles long in various directions-little rows and single and double cottages and villas, all in red, red brick and its weary accompaniment, the everlasting hard slate roof.
- oppose He had no longer any wish apparently to oppose me.
- ops John came out of the ops room and waved, said something to someone in the room, then moved to join them.
- otis Mr. Adams became associated with other prominent whigs, Samuel Adams, Quincy, Otis and many kindred spirits, whose influence produced the repeal of the Stamp Act and the removal of Mr. Grenville from the ministry.
- outpost At Lamorna is a colony of artists; they have settled here as an outpost from Newlyn, for the natural beauty and remoteness of the place suit them.
- stops There's the thing I want somewhere, just beside me-I want Clare, Clare as she used to be when we were first married-but I can't get at her and yet, through it all, I don't know what it is that stops me.
- taps The drum counted two taps .
- tipsy Older people might get a little tipsy .
- tops Even when the flames had raced on over the tree-tops it was not safe to leave the pool.
- tips Should he feel but her finger tips , he was damned.
- TOPSY During the last week everything had seemed to be topsy-turvy.
- utopias Heaving coal, I built Utopias .
- stoops On his way out the Rebbe steps aside into the kitchen, stoops , takes a hatchet from under a bed, puts it into his belt, and leaves the house.
58 words made from the letters OTOPSY
5 letter words made from OTOPSY:oopsy, optos, poots, posto, potos, potsy, pyoot, pyots, sooty, sopot, soyot, spoot, spoto, stoop, toops, topos, toyos, typos, yoops.
4 letter words made from OTOPSY:oosy, ooty, poot, post, posy, pots, poty, pyoo, soot, sooy, soyo, spoo, spot, stoo, stop, toop, tops, topy, toso, tosy, tsoo, tyoo, typo, yoos, yopo.
3 letter words made from OTOPSY:ops, opt, oto, pot, pst, sop, sot, soy, spy, stp, sty, too, top, toy.