What is the correct spelling for OTOPUS?
This word (Otopus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OTOPUS
- atop Perched atop of every broomstick he could see a tiny creature similar in looks and dress to the Red Cap perched upon the poker.
- autopsy Virchow found them in three bodies at autopsy , all of them being run down individuals, two of them old subjects, and all sufferers from chronic bronchitis.
- octopus It was Jack falling into the water that had caused the plunge he had heard and not the return of the octopus to its element.
- odious But if Athena were still in ignorance of young Kaye's death, then to him, Wantele, must fall the painful, the odious , task of telling her.
- oedipus Then I want you to do something really and truly big: Oedipus .
- ops Once the city realizes that it is impossible to banish currency or get the farmers and co-ops to stop food shipments, it is natural to sit back and relax, for the city is right.
- opus She has spent twenty-five years of her life on the elaboration of this magnum opus , which is richly illustrated.
- otis Next come those raised and sent by Mr. Carpenter and Mr. Otis , both, like ourselves, using your machines.
- stops In a few weeks the circus will make two three-day stops and that will give us a little time, certainly more than we get when we go to a new town every day.
- taps We had experienced such love taps before, however, with but a narrow escape from drowning, and we had no desire for further walrus courtship.
- tops There is considerable variation in the Clothing used for Tops .
- tips Constance colored to the tips of her small ears.
- OOPS Oops, Horace; he loves me!
- OPES The taint of servile birth, the possession of libertinae opes, was an indelible blot.
- TOPSY Such is the momentous affair that has just taken place, and it is an event of too great moment in this quiet little world, not to turn it completely topsy-turvy.
- isotopes Beside plutonium and radioactive isotopes , she carried a general cargo of the sort of luxury-goods unique to Beowulf which could always find a market in interstellar trade.
- stoups Fresh stoups , and from the choicest bins, were produced; nor was it till at a late, or rather early hour, that the revelers sought their chambers.
- utopias They repudiated with one consent the socialist utopias of France, and refrained on principle from committing themselves to, or even discussing, any positive scheme of reconstruction whatsoever.
- stoops He can speak a little as she stoops to hear him.
- outputs This was the course most commonly taken, because the glut of goods was generally so threatening that, except when inventions opened up wholly new fields, capitalists were careful not greatly to increase outputs .
61 words made from the letters OTOPUS
3 letter words made from OTOPUS:ops, opt, oto, out, pot, pst, pus, put, sop, sot, sou, stp, sup, too, top, tup.
5 letter words made from OTOPUS:optos, optus, poots, posto, potos, pouso, poust, pouts, putoo, sopot, souto, spoot, spoto, spout, stoop, stoup, toops, topos, toups.
4 letter words made from OTOPUS:opus, otus, oust, poot, post, pots, pout, puso, pust, puto, puts, soot, soup, spoo, spot, stoo, stop, suto, toop, tops, toso, tous, tsoo, tsou.
6 letter words made from OTOPUS:pousto, sutopo.