What is the correct spelling for OTUMOTAI?
This word (Otumotai) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OTUMOTAI
- admit Miss Ballard, you admit that you saw Richard Kildene after he fought with his cousin?
- amati Repeat the experiment upon an Amati or a Straduarius, and not only will the tone be more powerful still, but it will also have a full, round, and beautiful quality.
- Atman I had to become a fool, to find Atman in me again.
- becoming concrete
- dis accords
- dis congruity
- outbid Another next presented and outbid the former.
- Outdid His cheek flushed, his eyes sparkled, and he almost outdid himself.
- outmatch In his keen subtlety and cunning he can outmatch the keenest of us; outwit and befool without doing any extra thinking.
- outmoded The old animal name system was outmoded so the new lot number system was devised and applied to every tank regardless of its ultimate origin.
- outset I told you so at the outset."
- outvote In other words they were asked to surrender without any agreement that the lives of the rebels in Cape Colony who had been assisting them should be spared the gallows, they had no definite promise of local self-government, and so far was the possibility of self-government removed that it was left uncertain whether or not the black Kaffir population would not be used to control them and outvote them if a sham of self-government were set up.
- tumid The veil is thick, and the annulus narrow and very thick or "tumid," easily breaking up and disappearing.