What is the correct spelling for OUGH?
This word (Ough) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OUGH
- bough The bough that she had held was released, and sprang back, rustling its foliage.
- cough Skag was thinking of the cough he had heard.
- dough They say he had been countin' on havin' it all his own way, but Alf come home an' turned his cake to dough .
- lough This was part of Lord Annesley's domain, and separated from Carraig and several small farms by a wall, which ran down to a sheet of water at the foot-Castlewellan Lough .
- ought But you ought to be; I am sure of that."
- rough I'm a rough sort of chap.
- sough Whether they sounded their strange note was not known, for the "sough" of the waterfall still echoed in the ears of the canoe-men, and they could not hear aught else.
- tough "I've already had one run-in with an I.W.W. I know tough customers when I see them.
- Ouch I must have caught cold after my shower the other night and-ouch!
- Ugh And the people of the village Listened to him as he told them Of his marvellous adventures, Laughing answered him in this wise: "Ugh!
- Pugh He has the right imitative romance, and he can so blend Defoe and Dickens with a something of himself which is almost, but not quite, creative, that he can present you with a blind old Pugh or a John Silver.
- Hugh Hugh Murdock came straight along the deck toward them, and his sober, clean-cut young face wore a puzzled look as he halted before them.