What is the correct spelling for OUHRS?
This word (Ouhrs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OUHRS
- orris Lavender-bags and sachets of orris lay among the linen; and perfumes as of Araby were discernible whenever a drawer in the bureau was pulled out.
- Ours Do you think they are ours?"
- Auras They were, we were told, the tinctures of our own souls as indicated by the colours of our respective auras.
- ohms We put in resistance up to 500,000 ohms , and the twitching was still perceptible.
- purrs Without doubt you come again as a petitioner, said Barbarina, with the cunning manner of a cat, who purrs while she scratches.
- errs His purposes, in the main, are right; but he errs as to what he has to do.
- odors And, oh, the increasing heat of the church, the oppressive crush, the heavy odors of flowers and crape and perspiration!
- OUTS There is something forced, uneasy, and inadequate in the laborious contrivance of fitting one set of events on to another, and the machinery of the disputed Transome claim is so involved that the reader never masters the "ins" and "outs" of that baffling mystery.
- OHS They empty on us several bushels of "ohs" and "ahs."
- HRS A while ago, it gave me the following progress report: "Time on: 17 hrs 43 min, today 0 hrs 0 min, total 827 times."
- OARS The men were getting out the oars.
- ORES A few days had elapsed since the conger-fishing trip, and it had been arranged with Uncle Abram, who had expressed himself as being highly honoured by a visit from Mr Temple that Josh and Will should be ready with the boat for a long row to three or four of the old mine-shafts and creeks of the bay, where Mr Temple intended making a few investigations, and taking specimens of the different ores.
- OVERS I visited Meares and Dimitri in the dog-tent, and they gave me some "overs" in the shape of cocoa and biscuit, for which I was truly grateful, as I had been hungry for a month.
- others She knew what the others saw.