What is the correct spelling for OUNDATION?
This word (Oundation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OUNDATION
- annotation Universal Conceptual Cognitive Annotation (UCCA) is a semantic approach to grammatical representation.
- audition Jack hiring the robot street performer in "Audition Day" was first introduced in the fourth-season premiere episode "Season 4".
- condition There is as much reason for one condition as for the other.
- denudation In the light of this fact the whole work of denudation stands revealed.
- emendation What Warburton did was to give full play to his talent for emendation , and to indulge what Johnson called his rage for saying something when there is nothing to be said.
- foundation The people are the foundation of the empire.
- indication He watched the house for a few minutes to see if a light moved or if there was any indication of an alarm being raised and a search.
- inundation This fort was placed on an elevation twelve feet higher than the level of the soil, so that it was safe from inundation .
- notation 21. What is the Numerical value of P? In the Greek notation , 5; in the Latin, 80; and in the Roman, by some authors, 7, by one, 100, and by still another, 400.
- ordination Richard Cameron received ordination in Holland, four months after the battle of Bothwell Bridge.
- rendition No free government ever makes a treaty for the rendition of fugitive slaves-thus recognising the rights of the citizens of a foreign nation to a species of property which it denies to its own citizens.
- unction Extreme unction for him in my bullet patch.
- undulation They were approaching the first undulation of the russet plain they had emerged upon,-an umbrageous slope that seemed suddenly to diverge in two defiles among the shaded hills.
276 words made from the letters OUNDATION
4 letter words made from OUNDATION:adit, ainu, aiud, anio, annd, anti, aoid, aoun, atun, audo, aunt, auto, dano, dant, danu, daut, diat, dinn, dint, dita, dniu, doin, dono, donu, doon, doot, doto, doun, duin, duit, duni, duta, idun, indo, innu, inoa, iodo, iota, itno, iton, iuno, nano, nato, naud, ndau, ndou, ndut, nian, nido, nina, nito, nodi, noio, nona, nono, nonu, noon, noto, noua, noun, nout, nuda, nudi, nuit, nuna, nuno, nuon, nuta, odin, odio, oita, ondo, onni, onno, onon, ooid, oont, oton, ouda, taon, taou, tian, tiao, tido, tion, toad, toda, todi, tono, toun, tuin, tuna, tund, tuni, tuno, tuoi, udai, udin, udon, udot, undo, unio, unit, unni, unti, utan.
3 letter words made from OUNDATION:ado, aid, ain, ani, ant, anu, dat, dia, din, dit, dna, doa, don, dot, dun, duo, ida, ido, inn, iod, ion, iou, iud, nad, nan, nit, nod, not, nun, nut, oat, ono, oto, oui, out, tad, tai, tan, tao, tau, tia, tin, tiu, tod, ton, too, tun, uni, uta.
5 letter words made from OUNDATION:adoni, aidoo, ainun, aiono, aiton, aiuto, anido, anino, anion, anoto, anund, aodin, ation, atoni, audin, audio, audit, autin, daito, danin, danio, danti, danto, datin, daunt, dinan, dinna, dinon, dioon, ditan, doina, donan, donna, donot, donta, donut, doona, dotan, douai, douin, duato, duino, dunan, dunia, dunin, dunna, ianto, idant, inano, indan, inonu, intan, iodan, ionno, ionut, iunno, nadon, naidu, naito, nandu, nanto, natin, natio, nauni, naunt, nauti, nidan, nidau, ninoa, nintu, niota, niton, nonad, nonia, nooit, nooni, noonu, notin, nunda, nutan, nutin, oando, ondon, onion, onoda, ootid, otani, outdi, outdo, tadun, tandi, tanni, tanno, tannu, tanon, tanui, tauno, tauon, tiano, todai, tondi, tondu, tonin, tonna, toona, tuina, tunda, tuono, uinta, unani, undan, unian, uniat, unida, union, unitd, unnai, unnao, untin, utian, utina.