What is the correct spelling for OUNTER?
This word (Ounter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OUNTER
- ante 92, 'Nobis praefectis aerarii consulatum ante quam successorem dedisti.
- aunt Then I felt sorry; for I saw, of course, that that was why he had come; not because he wanted to, but because Aunt Jane couldn't, so he had to.
- auntie "Dear auntie," soothed Genevieve, "I know you too well to believe you could intentionally harm any one."
- bounder The jewels were upon the table where the Bounder had placed them at the moment his daughter fell.
- counter Sometimes it has seemed to them that the silence and loneliness there behind the information counter would drive them mad.
- enter But there she was, standing at the gate, most evidently waiting his permission to enter.
- founder I desire to learn some particulars respecting the two portraits on each side of the founder of this race.
- hunter For some time nothing happened; he decided to turn hunter against the men who were hunting him.
- inter Dis yer recommemb'ance er mine is gwine ter git me inter trouble ef I don' look out, an' dat's a fac', sho'.
- nutter Then some turned to Charles Nutter, and then the momentary spell dissolved itself.
- ornate Accordingly they wrote to Giotto, desiring him to design a very rich tomb, as ornate as possible; and when they had supplied him with the necessary measurements, they asked him to send them at once the man who was, in his opinion, the most excellent sculptor then living in Italy, for they relied entirely upon his judgment.
- otter The "Otter Tail" Pillagers, to whom the difficulties referred to are principally due, have the right to a home on the White Earth reservation.
- ounce A quarter of an ounce of saffron is put to seven brentas of milk, to give color to the cheese.