What is the correct spelling for OUOR?
This word (Ouor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OUOR
- boor The man who has a pleasant manner is dangerous and a profligate; the virtuous man-the true-hearted Englishman-conducts himself as a boor , and proves the goodness of his nature by his silence and his sulks.
- buoy "The other side of the buoy .
- bur Bur. I tell thee, Rodoricke, Pembrooke soldier-like Hath truely opened what ten thousand lives Will hardly doe if warre be made the Judge.
- cur It was not that I had been followed by a random cur , but by one known to be the dog of the lady I had called upon.
- muir I have it on the authority of both Mrs. Muir and Heppie.
- oder Acht niemands adels oder stands, 5 Wesens, reichthumb, kunst, oder lands.
- Cor 16:1-6. That he was also to bring with him a collection from the Macedonian churches is manifest from 2 Cor .
3 words made from the letters OUOR
4 letter words made from OUOR:ooru, ouro.
3 letter words made from OUOR:uro.