What is the correct spelling for OUPTUT?
This word (Ouptut) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OUPTUT
- octet 1958: Stretching Out (United Artists) with Zoot Sims-Bob Brookmeyer Octet 1959: The Ivory Hunters (United Artists), piano duo with Bill Evans 1959: Portrait of the Artist (Atlantic) 1960: Jazz Is a Kick (Mercury) 1960: The Blues Hot and Cold (Verve) 1961: 7 x Wilder (Verve) 1961: Recorded Fall 1961 (Verve) with Stan Getz 1962: Gloomy Sunday and Other Bright Moments (Verve) 1962: Trombone Jazz Samba (Verve) 1963: Samba Para Dos (Verve) with Lalo Schifrin 1964: Bob Brookmeyer and Friends (Columbia) 1964: Tonight (Mainstream) – Clark Terry-Bob Brookmeyer Quintet 1965: The Power of Positive Swinging (Mainstream) – Clark Terry-Bob Brookmeyer Quintet 1966: Gingerbread Men (Mainstream) – Clark Terry-Bob Brookmeyer Quintet 1967: Out Of My Head (Atlantic) – Bob Brookmeyer Big Band 1978: Back Again (Sonet) 1978: The Bob Brookmeyer Small Band (DCC Jazz, 1999) 1980: Composer & Arranger (Gryphon) with Mel Lewis and the Jazz Orchestra (also released as Live At The Village Vanguard) 1981: Through a Looking Glass (Finesse) 1986: Oslo (Concord) 1989: On the Way to the Sky (JazzLine) released 2016 - with Jim Hall, Mel Lewis, WDR Big Band Cologne 1991: Electricity (ACT) 1993: Paris Suite (Challenge) 1994: Old Friends (Storyville) 1997: New Works Celebration (Challenge) 1998: Out of This World (Koch) 1998: Together (Challenge) 1999: Madly Loving You (Challenge) 2000: Holiday (Challenge) 2001: Waltzing with Zoe (Challenge) 2002: Get Well Soon (Challenge) 2004: Island (Artists House) with Kenny Wheeler 2006: Spirit Music (ArtistShare) 2011: Standards (ArtistShare) As sideman With Cannonball Adderley 1961: African Waltz (Riverside) with orchestra conducted by Ernie Wilkins With Manny Albam 1956: The Jazz Workshop (RCA Victor) 1962: Jazz Goes to the Movies (Impulse!
- opt Bridget and Dante opt to raise Dominick as their own when Felicia dies after a battle with cancer.
- optic 3. The neurones of the third order, the cells of which form the ganglionic layer and their neuraxons constitute the fibres of the optic nerve which end in the optic lobes of the brain.
- outdo Peggy and Margaret insisted that, though totally different in quality, neither could outdo the other in amount of charm.
- output In the soil of young hearts are the elements which make a sane, full output of religious life possible-but cultivation is necessary and, if we are to raise the type of our girlhood, imperative.
- Ousted It was the Sailors' Rest on the quay, a fine room with a library and reading-room, where the sailors come and go, and where they are supplied with refreshments of a non-intoxicating character, carried on in connection with the Greek Evangelical Alliance, founded in Smyrna in 1883. Depression in business, and consequent poverty and other causes, such as the declining number of British merchants who come to Smyrna, ousted, I presume, by more enterprising rivals, and troubles in the interior, have hindered the work, which, however, is successfully carried on.
- OPTS But Buffy and her friends dont trust him except Willow who opts to give him a chance to redeem himself, which they eventually do.
- opted They spent six months preparing, cutting over 1,250 lines from the text as they did so, and Barrymore opted to play Hamlet as "a mans man", according to Norden.