What is the correct spelling for OURDOOR?
This word (Ourdoor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OURDOOR
- ardor A blessed sense of rejoicing, such as he had not felt since his early youth, filled his heart, and Dorothea's ardor seemed to him half pitiful and half amusing.
- ardour The Milesians also showed great ardour for the war.
- audio First I would learn to use it as an audio-frequency amplifier.
- boudoir As a result, among the gifts were rose-colored silk stockings, a rose-flowered silk party bag, an old-rose boudoir cap, slippers to match, and towels with old-rose initials.
- door Then he looked in at Unc' Billy's door once more.
- indoor Mr. James Smith was not much of a sportsman; he cared nothing for indoor amusements, such as reading, music, and so forth; and he had no ambition for representing the county in parliament.
- odor Flowers of a strong, rather agreeable odor, axillary, in panicles.
- odour But I could only just touch it with my lips, for the odour of it disgusted me.
- orator I am not an orator, so I will not attempt to make a speech; but when I heard from other States I could not help feeling that I come from a State that has the richest resources in the world.
- order I have to order a few things at my tailor's, and shall be quite ready, answered Harry.
- outdo Throughout the city, high and low, poor and rich, are beside themselves with grief, and it seems as if each one boasts that he will outdo all others in his woe, and would fain never be comforted.
- outdoor She has always gone with her father; she loves the outdoor life and it loves her.
- tudor The foregoing are the chief items of food and drink for the annual consumption in a Tudor household.
- udder Organization and economy of labour are excellent things, but they cannot press from the udder more milk than it contains, or rear on the meadow more sheep than it will carry, or grow on a limited area available for cultivation more than a definite store of food.
- urdu You're not mistaken- I knew you must be David Amber the moment I heard you speaking Urdu.
- odder What is odder is that he asked after you.
- tech talk
- computer jargons